While redesigning the website of Russia's largest context advertising agency "Begun" we had to solve a number of actual problems, simplify the structure of the site, optimize its use cases and shorten the path to the contact with the managers of "Begun" service. Also we've made easy update of company's corporate identity.
We've created new structure and the prototype of new web-site according to analysis we made and current problem issues.
Then we've developed design concept, taking into account the updated corporate identity.
We've worked out all the details, sections, icons, preparing detailed guidelines for layout. And then the stage of web-site coding took place.